Renovating legacy systems has never been easy, but we’re here to help. Our professionals have the skills, expertise, and experience needed to guide you through the entire process from identifying key short-term improvements to crafting a long-term strategy for modernization.
Modernizing these systems requires the ability to:
- Document current state IT and legacy systems architecture
- Conduct gap analysis between the current and desired future state architecture, Map and redesign business processes
- Create phased migration and investment plans, Understand enterprise data sources and targets
- Create new governance plans
- Write and test code using Agile methods as requirements emerge
- Integrate with emerging DevOps processes and capabilities, including CI/CD and automated testing